myforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allah is the best of provider

Love and sport

bartilozy

Love and sport Empty Love and sport

Post  bartilozy Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:24 am

You think that you will never be in love, but still loved many times,then you meet the boy, the boy was a little evil when laughing,so you fall into his clear eyes the time you met him, a sudden feel of warm, a feeling of long time no see.jordan shoes
    He likes black silver shoes,he like black red shoes,he likes white silver shoes. . . He said he liked the black, because good to care, but remembered he had said he liked the color because it is thick and tolerance; He said he liked the silver,

because there is a sense of the future, but then you remembered he once said he liked it because of its unusual;He said. . . He said. . . He said a lot,Discount Jordan Shoes You remember the

most clearly is this: I like the purity girl, because I was like mud people, I want her to use water to cleanse my soul. . .
    Also, he likes to play basketball.
    He was walking in the pitch slowly, suddenly ran up, and then saw him holding the basket with one hand, smiling, like a little monkey, cute and naive, but at that time,Cheap Jordan Shoesyou do not love him ,isn't is? You said that you can just make friends, he who like this kind of should not be in the heart of it, you think like that.
    However, he still cried, though you did not see his tears, but looking at the side he flung his head slightly, you know, he cried.
    retro jordan shoes
    Love for a long time, you're tired, come on, the people in front of you seem not too bad, looks decent, for the time being rest. You change from friends into boyfriend and girlfriend.
    It's post by vincent210000
    Tags:
    Tags:
    jordan shoes
    Air Jordan Shoes
    Discount Jordan Shoes
    Cheap Jordan Shoes
    retro jordan shoes
    Air Jordan
    Michael Jordan Shoes
    wholesale jordan shoes
    More to know: